PSD Conversion to HTML/CSS Services
Being a leading PSD to HTML/CSS company, we have been rendering a full spectrum of PSD to HTML/CSS conversion services by ensuring top-quality markup conversion with cutting-edge web development solutions. With a pool of 228 highly skilled, dedicated & experienced professionals, we always serve our clients with world-class PSD to HTML/CSS conversion & CMS implementation services The key features of our markup conversion services comprise:
- 100% Hand-coded.
- Pixel-perfect & Quality-rich.
- Well-commented Coding.
- Navigation Models.
- Cross-browser Compatible.
YMS Web Solution , a unit of Sparx IT Solutions & a trusted global leader, has long years of experience in converting any kind of design file to HTML/& CSS/CSS2/CSS3 with quick turnaround time, 100% client satisfaction assurance along with 30 days free technical support.
What you get
WELL COMMENTED MARK UP
Our mark up is 100% hand coded, pixel perfect and extremely well commented, you will never have and issue editing, deleting or adding content on your website, no matter how many content changes you want to make to it.
A DEDICATED WEB CODER
You will have the same coder working on your PSD to HTML conversion which includes all changes and updates, which will keep your code clean and optimized.
SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE
At YMS Web Solution we take Customer Service very seriously, we don't just provide the best PSD to HTML service on the planet, we provide the best overall experience you could ever have.
SIX MONTHS BACKUP
We save all of your files for six months in case you encounter an issue or lose them, just contact us and we will send you a copy of your project right away.
Here are some of the things we do, in order to optimize your html for performance and search engines:
- Use supported elements: We use only those tags that are supported by all browsers your customers are likely to browse your website. We avoid using deprecated tags. We also take into account mobile browsers and a variety of other devices while writing
- Using div tags moderately: The div tags are a neat way to mark out a section that you want to style together. However, many web pages over use this feature and make the resulting web page painfully slow. Not to mention, search engines find it increasingly difficult to navigate the labyrinth of div tags to get to your actual content. We make moderate use of div tags to keep the HTML clean. We use advanced CSS selectors during PSD to HTML conversion, in order to target specific elements or groups of elements on your web page.
- No Tables: Many websites have used tables for page layout. However, we only use tables for displaying tabular data. Tables are cumbersome to create and also not search engine friendly. We use tags and float based layouts instead of tables to make your HTML faster and your pages smoother.
- SEO: Where they are applicable we make it a point to include (alt) attributes to the elements on your web page. This includes the (img, h1, h2 & a) tags. You can fill in with descriptions with the right keywords for search engine optimization, as you generate content.
OUR VISION & MISSION
To be a one-stop service provider company for our esteemed clients while maintaining a customer-centric approach & empower their businesses by delivering rich domain expertise & technology competencies.